Monday 24 June 2013

Rumours

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8720973/?claim=e9skfmrchxm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Rumours. Not just one of my favourite Fleetwood Mac albums, but also something which I have been hearing recently about Google Friends Connect, which I hear is set to disappear  at the end of this month?

A couple of my favourite bloggers have mentioned that Bloglovin will be taking over when GFC ceases to exist, and as someone who HATES change, and HATES to be unprepared, I am not ashamed to admit that I was beginning to panic about what it all meant!

Enter stage right, the fabulously timed blog post by HipsLike Cinderella, which included a link which would transfer the blogs I follow on Blogger simply and easily to Bloglovin.

 
In other news....I changed my blog title. Again. This is the one....really....honest. I can FEEL it this time!

I promise I won’t change it again! (Remember when I said I hated change?!). Please don't judge.

I hope to see you on Bloglovin and not lose you before the big change...eek!

Until next time,

K x

4 comments:

  1. I love your new name! And thanks for this post -I followed your suggestion and I have now joined bloglovin too. Like you I hate change and I was putting off the move - but I am all sorted now and ready for July!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it helped - I thought it was going to be much trickier than it ended up being too! It's so nice when bloggers can all help each other out!

      K x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the mention! :-) I LOVE fleetwood mac!! sooo much :-) thinking of walking down the aisle to 'songbird'!

    Thought you may have changed your blog name! I like jack and ginger :)

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh 'Songbird' is a beautiful song! I saw Fleetwood Mac live a couple of years ago and they were amazing!

      K x

      Delete